Bullnose Forum

Big Red

That's cool. I'm to a point where I'd like to run my truck around some, just to enjoy it. Run it through a Cruise-in or something. Nice photos.

Thank you guys. I dont take my truck on long drives anymore but anytime I do it still surprises me the old girl still can.

Big Red, meet Bigger Red, aka Clifford. Love the truck! Red all the way!:nabble_smiley_cool:

Dang, where do all these great looking trucks come from? I have the best looking bullnose in my area, from what I've seen and mine is pretty sad compared to these. There are some really nice trucks still left, thankfully.

Dang, where do all these great looking trucks come from? I have the best looking bullnose in my area, from what I've seen and mine is pretty sad compared to these. There are some really nice trucks still left, thankfully.

Yeah in my neck of the woods I've just started noticing more bullnoses obviously mine is always gonna be the best looking :nabble_smiley_good:

But all seriousness I just like seeing our style and year of trucks coming back. But around here the square body chevys seem to be the cats pajamas and looks like the 80s 90s style of wheels are a thing again too.