Bullnose Forums

1985 F-350 in Michigan

That's a lot of money for a truck that you can't drive and check out. I usually only buy trucks like that for the parts because you are sure to find far more problems than you think when you do get into it. So, something closer to $500 would be what I would normally be willing to pay.

Having said that, a newly re-manufactured 460 is worth about the $3000 asking price - if it was done by a reputable builder and has a warranty. So, it has potential.

That's a lot of money for a truck that you can't drive and check out. I usually only buy trucks like that for the parts because you are sure to find far more problems than you think when you do get into it. So, something closer to $500 would be what I would normally be willing to pay.

Having said that, a newly re-manufactured 460 is worth about the $3000 asking price - if it was done by a reputable builder and has a warranty. So, it has potential.

It’s a remanufactured 460 long block from LKQ “I have receipts” all new ignition system and new gas tank. I know 3 grand is high but I’m just looking to get some of the money back out of it. We have receipts adding up to about $4600 in new parts. It does have some rust but solid as a tank for a Truck that’s been in the Midwest. You can drive it. It does start and run now but it needs the fuel system finished. In reality a good hard days work and this truck would be ready to drive with no problems. Plus it came with some cool options, A/C, power windows and locks and the locking hood release. We are open to offers tho. 12D2C324-F276-4FF8-A345-F30108CF3E81.jpeg.df7d219f1a19caa566f9a57fb3f67108.jpeg

It’s a remanufactured 460 long block from LKQ “I have receipts” all new ignition system and new gas tank. I know 3 grand is high but I’m just looking to get some of the money back out of it. We have receipts adding up to about $4600 in new parts. It does have some rust but solid as a tank for a Truck that’s been in the Midwest. You can drive it. It does start and run now but it needs the fuel system finished. In reality a good hard days work and this truck would be ready to drive with no problems. Plus it came with some cool options, A/C, power windows and locks and the locking hood release. We are open to offers tho.

Given that, then the price isn't out of line. Maybe you could detail out what the fuel system issues are? It might help people thinking about what is needed.