Bullnose Forums

85 F250 24k miles one owner "Fordasaurus".

Lots of money, but overall a really nice truck. But, the air pumps, plural, appear to have serpentine pulleys on them, and one air pump doesn't have a belt while the other does but the belt appears to be very loose. And there's no belt on the A/C compressor, but it is v-belt, as is the power steering pump. Something strange there.

Also, notice what appears to be an air compressor on the driver's fender liner. And air injection manifolds that I don't recognize. And a "muffler" for the dual smoke grinders, as Bill would say, that I don't know that I've seen before.

But, I do like the overhead console with the switches and volt meter.

Lots of money, but overall a really nice truck. But, the air pumps, plural, appear to have serpentine pulleys on them, and one air pump doesn't have a belt while the other does but the belt appears to be very loose. And there's no belt on the A/C compressor, but it is v-belt, as is the power steering pump. Something strange there.

Also, notice what appears to be an air compressor on the driver's fender liner. And air injection manifolds that I don't recognize. And a "muffler" for the dual smoke grinders, as Bill would say, that I don't know that I've seen before.

But, I do like the overhead console with the switches and volt meter.

It has an air horn, that is probably what the pump is for...

Smog belt removed, not sure if the AC belt is there.......