Bullnose Forums

85 Flareside 4x4 Dump Body in RI

That's a lot of truck for $3500 - and maybe they'd take less.

Just east of Reamer I believe. If one was to get the thing for $3000 or so, and then sell the plow, it would be a cheap-ish starting point for a 4x4 Flareside project. If the rust is much worse than what we see in the pics...well, that may turn it into a parts truck.

I look around New England once in a while, only because it's close...but the condition (rust) usually isn't much better than here, and the exchange rate these days is not good for cross border shopping;).

That's a lot of truck for $3500 - and maybe they'd take less.

I look around New England once in a while, only because it's close...but the condition (rust) usually isn't much better than here, and the exchange rate these days is not good for cross border shopping;).

Close?????:nabble_smiley_tongue:

Yes this is just east of me, but $3500 on another truck? Hmm might as well have another 10 grand for the divorce!:nabble_anim_confused:

Close?????:nabble_smiley_tongue:

lol, well, close compared to Texas or Oregon, etc...

I usually don't bother looking farther than New England because I don't feel like traveling farther than that for a vehicle. I've purchased and driven trucks home from as far as Denver, and St. Petes FLA, but these days New England is about as far as I want to go. ;).