Bullnose Forums

5 brackets done

By any chance do you have a picture of this installed? I’m interested but if I get around to using my flareside bed it won’t be with the stock bumper and I’m thinking this bracket may place the license plate behind the bumper I want to use... also did you name a price for these?

By any chance do you have a picture of this installed? I’m interested but if I get around to using my flareside bed it won’t be with the stock bumper and I’m thinking this bracket may place the license plate behind the bumper I want to use... also did you name a price for these?

Hi Ford

$35 includes shipping.

Bumper_Gap.thumb.jpg.3853e04d9aa1c021202a2e1c3c263d38.jpg

Hi Ford

$35 includes shipping.

The bracket bolts to the lip on the bed, so any bumper can be used.

Designed to be lower than the bumper for that reason.

Let me know if you need a better photo..

Bumper_Gap.thumb.jpg.60ca174fb9443b34660eb7786ba02748.jpg

Hi Ford

$35 includes shipping.

The bracket bolts to the lip on the bed, so any bumper can be used.

Designed to be lower than the bumper for that reason.

Let me know if you need a better photo..

Thanks Ron, let me do some checking regarding my bumper placement.

The one I want to use was hand made by a guy at US Forest Service where my dad worked. It was the district ranger’s special order 1966 flareside. My dad got the truck at auction and owned it until rust cancer claimed it. He kept the bumper and had it put on his 1968 F250. I recently sold the truck but I kept the bumper. It has some sentimental value, and it is a darn good bumper. Does not look like much in the picture, but it’s very well made, solid, but not overkill. It belongs on a flareside. Of course I need to change it to fit the wider bullnose frame. I’m just worried the bumper will cover the license plate using the correct bracket.

CF575A0B-DDD6-4F52-867B-2573B4E520F0.thumb.jpeg.3dbbf885d6889b6a7951789bf12725e4.jpeg

Thanks Ron, let me do some checking regarding my bumper placement.

The one I want to use was hand made by a guy at US Forest Service where my dad worked. It was the district ranger’s special order 1966 flareside. My dad got the truck at auction and owned it until rust cancer claimed it. He kept the bumper and had it put on his 1968 F250. I recently sold the truck but I kept the bumper. It has some sentimental value, and it is a darn good bumper. Does not look like much in the picture, but it’s very well made, solid, but not overkill. It belongs on a flareside. Of course I need to change it to fit the wider bullnose frame. I’m just worried the bumper will cover the license plate using the correct bracket.

It can always be modified...:nabble_smiley_beam:

Hi Ron I'm interested in a bracket and I have a PM

Darin - How quickly do you need it? Perhaps have Ron ship it to me and you pick it up in Sept?

Ron - We'd talked about displaying things, or at least pictures of things, that you make at the show. Might this be one of them?

Darin - How quickly do you need it? Perhaps have Ron ship it to me and you pick it up in Sept?

Ron - We'd talked about displaying things, or at least pictures of things, that you make at the show. Might this be one of them?

Great Idea! getting it to Gary would be best.