Bullnose Forums

Been quiet for a while - personal issues

I was really struck by how absolutely nice the truck in question is. I even showed it to wife to show how nice these can really look.

I also agree this is more than a 10K truck. I have no idea the value, but this would be worth having appraised properly for negotiating a settlement.

UPDATE

Divorce finally over and I still have the truck. I guess you could say among other things this truck is really expensive now - LOL

The good news is I've enjoyed the truck all season and I haven't had to put a wrench on it even once. It's been treating me very well. Here she is last weekend at a cruise in.

83ford.thumb.jpg.0fca662450fa58aa53b00437baf40a39.jpg

UPDATE

Divorce finally over and I still have the truck. I guess you could say among other things this truck is really expensive now - LOL

The good news is I've enjoyed the truck all season and I haven't had to put a wrench on it even once. It's been treating me very well. Here she is last weekend at a cruise in.

Glad to hear you still have the truck. It is a beautiful truck and one of my favorites on here.

UPDATE

Sorry you had to go through that, but glad that you got to keep the truck. It is certainly a good looking truck. :nabble_smiley_good:

By the way, that 2CV sure is cute.

UPDATE

I have nothing to say other than this is a great update!

UPDATE

Glad everything worked out. I hope I never have to go through something like that.

UPDATE

Yep, glad to hear it worked out.

UPDATE

Hey 66gtk, I am really happy to see that you were able to keep your great looking truck. I hope you never have to sell it because trucks like that one don't come around very often.