Bullnose Forums

Bed Mount Spare Tire Carrier

I purchased this from a Craigslist ad thinking I would modify mounting for my flareside, but this weekend managed to find missing parts for my under-bed carrier, and I hate drilling holes in my truck.

I welcome correction, but from looking at some other posts here and on another forum I think this is originally from a style-side. It's missing a couple of components (the long bolt and the "block" to secure the rim) but it's in good shape otherwise.

I paid $50 plus shipping for it, I'm only looking to break even on the $50.

Let me know if you're interested by using the email function on though my site handle.

Bed_Mount_Tire_Carrier.jpg.d5af48ca56c331db2520be0397450236.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Do you still have the tire carrier? If so, what would shipping to 55406 be?

Thanks!

Note that he asked that you "Let me know if you're interested by using the email function on though my site handle." He's not on lots right now, so just click on his handle and then click on Send Email To...

Note that he asked that you "Let me know if you're interested by using the email function on though my site handle." He's not on lots right now, so just click on his handle and then click on Send Email To...

Good point, Thanks Gary. I’m still getting used to this forum, and overlooked that.