Bullnose Forums

Sun Visor Decals

I replaced my sagging visors with later model visors and would like to add the below factory decals that were on my old visors. I've done some looking around and have not come up with anything, wondering if you guys know if anyone is selling these or if they are even available?

Visor_1_decal.thumb.jpg.a5f2ea9ee22240295f975feeda04246f.jpg

Visor_2_decal.jpg.a5f1203c6dabadf7fd62bbd589fed6bc.jpg

I have seen some but danged if I remember where. I've been looking at Dennis Carpenter, LMC, NPD, others so much lately. I've started a spreadsheet and save the links now so I can remember where I found what. I dod remember one place had visor decals, though.

https://www.lmctruck.com/1980-96-ford/fd-1980-96-decals I doubt that will help much.

Thanks Randy, but I've been to all those sites and while they have some decals, I've not come across the above posted.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Randy, but I've been to all those sites and while they have some decals, I've not come across the above posted.

I've been looking for them myself for a while. I have a similarly wrinkled original version. I have yet to find a dupe anywhere and that is really surprising considering how long I've been looking. Custom printing maybe?

I've been looking for them myself for a while. I have a similarly wrinkled original version. I have yet to find a dupe anywhere and that is really surprising considering how long I've been looking. Custom printing maybe?

I could do the art work if I could find someone to print them. One of our members does the decals for the 4x4 hubs and they are quite good. Can't think of his name though.