Bullnose Forums

1986 16 gal midship fuel tank sending unit

Wink

Wink - I'm glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

But you may have missed the email that Scott sent you asking you to go to the New Members Start Here folder and start a new thread/topic there to introduce yourself. One of the reasons we ask that is because the guidelines are posted there and we want to ensure you've had a chance to read them as we hold everyone to them. So, have you?

As for the sending unit, go to the page at Documentation/Fuel Systems/Fuel System Part #'s/Fuel Senders & Pumps. There you'll see the various tanks and the sender part numbers to go into them.

If you can't find one, this company will rebuild your old one to new condition.https://tristarrradiator.com/
Thank you for the lead! I appreciate it! 

Sent from my iPhoneShane Winkle

Wink - I'm glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:But you may have missed the email that Scott sent you asking you to go to the New Members Start Here folder and start a new thread/topic there to introduce yourself. One of the reasons we ask that is because the guidelines are posted there and we want to ensure you've had a chance to read them as we hold everyone to them. So, have you?As for the sending unit, go to the page at Documentation/Fuel Systems/Fuel System Part #'s/Fuel Senders & Pumps. There you'll see the various tanks and the sender part numbers to go into them.
I did not. Thank you for the guidance. 

Sent from my iPhoneShane Winkle