Bullnose Forums

Fuel Rail

Good Morning Gents!

I received a fuel rail that is for a later model Ford, the advantage being this rail contains a schrader valve. Please look at the photo, and if you are able to answer the questions I have marked on the photo, that'd be great! Thanks!!

FuelRail.jpg.aff42528d2b287a7f465448ed14145f4.jpg

Steve - I can't answer the questions of size, but you do have the inlet and return labeled correctly. The larger one is the inlet and smaller is the return.

By the way, the injectors in the pic reminded me - you did get my note that the injectors got here. Right? Thanks again!

Steve - I can't answer the questions of size, but you do have the inlet and return labeled correctly. The larger one is the inlet and smaller is the return.

By the way, the injectors in the pic reminded me - you did get my note that the injectors got here. Right? Thanks again!

Thanks, Gary! The larger one is marked fuel intake, so I have that much right! Now, just need to confirm sizes for the spring connectors.

Advanced Auto sells two, sizes 11mm and 14mm. Guessing it must be those, but am not certain.

Steve

Oh - and yes! I got your note!!

Enjoy those injectors. They are relatively new and I don't really think you'll need to clean them, but that's your call.

Steve

Oh - and yes! I got your note!!

Enjoy those injectors. They are relatively new and I don't really think you'll need to clean them, but that's your call.

Steve

I don't see a need to clean them at all. They look new - not like the crusty ones I pulled out of the '95 F450's plenum nor the ones out of the '90 F250's plenum. So I'm going to run them as-is. Thanks!

I don't see a need to clean them at all. They look new - not like the crusty ones I pulled out of the '95 F450's plenum nor the ones out of the '90 F250's plenum. So I'm going to run them as-is. Thanks!

Sure! Will appreciate feedback once you have them in.

Steve