Bullnose Forums

Blue floor mat [E5TZ-1013010-L5B] - NOS

HA, It is our Wedding Anniversary on Monday. I will be lucky if I am alive to see it!

Would love to make a meet up in the future. The chances of my wife coming are slim.. She would probably use the time to see friends in Nashville.

Our home is about 135 miles from Nashville, if you are ever in the area!

London? Or Mayfair? Or born within the sound of the Bow Bells? Maybe Golders Green? Or out as far as we were in Northwood? :nabble_thinking-26_orig:

Well, I am from Enfield and my friend is from Harlow, so really he is from outside of London.

My Soccer team is Tottenham, I used to walk to games.

Well, I am from Enfield and my friend is from Harlow, so really he is from outside of London.

My Soccer team is Tottenham, I used to walk to games.

Don't think I've been to either place. Closest would have been on the M25.

Anyway, just wanted to remind you that some of us know the term "London" is rather generic and there are places w/in the M25 even that aren't truly in London. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Don't think I've been to either place. Closest would have been on the M25.

Anyway, just wanted to remind you that some of us know the term "London" is rather generic and there are places w/in the M25 even that aren't truly in London. :nabble_smiley_wink:

You are spot on Gary! The slogan for Enfield is “London’s top borough”!

You are spot on Gary! The slogan for Enfield is “London’s top borough”!

But Harlow isn't "London". Right? Just like Watford isn't. In fact, my understanding of Moor Park, where we lived, is that it isn't in Greater London. But Northwood, which is immediately south of Moor Park, is in Greater London. Which is interesting because the street behind our house, Batchworth Lane, looks to be the dividing line between Moor Park and Northwood. So we might have been out of Greater London by about 75'. :nabble_smiley_oh:

Anyway, loved living there. Hope to go back.

But Harlow isn't "London". Right? Just like Watford isn't. In fact, my understanding of Moor Park, where we lived, is that it isn't in Greater London. But Northwood, which is immediately south of Moor Park, is in Greater London. Which is interesting because the street behind our house, Batchworth Lane, looks to be the dividing line between Moor Park and Northwood. So we might have been out of Greater London by about 75'. :nabble_smiley_oh:

Anyway, loved living there. Hope to go back.

Correct, Harlow is in Essex. London is funny like that.