Bullnose Forums

Rock Auto Wholesaler Closeouts

Per the title, RA has a good number of items on steep discount (although in limited quantities and qualities) for our Bullnoses. Although RA savings can be offset (lost) by shipping costs if one isn't strategic about checking warehouse locations prior to checkout, I picked up some well priced Bosch oil, Fram air filters, wiper blades & spark plug wires. YMMV...

https://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclefeeds.php?carcode=1121308&m=wc&l=en

No affiliation, 'just sharing the resource.

Thanks!

How do you get to the wholesaler closeout page?

I did figure out that if I take your link and put my vehicle id (navigate to it as normal via the tree view and then pull it from the url) it works but I assume there is another way?

For example: 1986 F250 460 is 1124031

Thanks!

How do you get to the wholesaler closeout page?

I did figure out that if I take your link and put my vehicle id (navigate to it as normal via the tree view and then pull it from the url) it works but I assume there is another way?

For example: 1986 F250 460 is 1124031

Scott,

I believe that when one is a current customer, Rock Auto places one on an email list to receive the closeout specials.

Scott,

I believe that when one is a current customer, Rock Auto places one on an email list to receive the closeout specials.

I think I get emails from them like that once in a while. They do send out 5% discount codes on a fairly regular basis, and I make good use of them too.