Bullnose Forums

6 Ford Bronco, 302 auto, AC and cruise control - Oregon

I'd be all over that for $2000 if it wasn't 3600 miles away...lol.

My wife is going back to England today for 2 weeks. If she comes back and finds another Bullnose outside she may murder me!

I have sent that link out to a few friends, would be a great vehicle to check out..

My wife is going back to England today for 2 weeks. If she comes back and finds another Bullnose outside she may murder me!

I have sent that link out to a few friends, would be a great vehicle to check out..

Where is she headed? Used to live there, and Mark/Dyn Blin is from there.

Where is she headed? Used to live there, and Mark/Dyn Blin is from there.

I am from London originally and my wife is from Sudbury (closer to Cambridge than London). I moved to the USA in 2006 and dragger her over in 2008!

I am from London originally and my wife is from Sudbury (closer to Cambridge than London). I moved to the USA in 2006 and dragger her over in 2008!

London? Or the West End? Golder's Green? Edgeware? I know, Mayfair! :nabble_smiley_cool:

Used to live in Moor Park, just inside the M25, and take Brit Rail into Marylebone in the morning, walk to work on the back side of Selfridges, and then walk back to Baker Street and take the Tube home at night. This was in the late '80's when you could still drive into London, and did so on many weekends to go to the theater, museum, etc. And, we went to church in Wembly.

Fond memories.

London? Or the West End? Golder's Green? Edgeware? I know, Mayfair! :nabble_smiley_cool:

Used to live in Moor Park, just inside the M25, and take Brit Rail into Marylebone in the morning, walk to work on the back side of Selfridges, and then walk back to Baker Street and take the Tube home at night. This was in the late '80's when you could still drive into London, and did so on many weekends to go to the theater, museum, etc. And, we went to church in Wembly.

Fond memories.

Great! I am from Enfield and spent most of my life in Tottenham. I did work in the City for HSBC for a while but that was soul destroying!

I spent a lot of time in the West End, mainly at underground music venues and pubs!

I got back 2 or 3 times a year and I do not miss the place. It is so congested it is impossible to get around....

Much happier on my 5 acres in Oregon!

Great! I am from Enfield and spent most of my life in Tottenham. I did work in the City for HSBC for a while but that was soul destroying!

I spent a lot of time in the West End, mainly at underground music venues and pubs!

I got back 2 or 3 times a year and I do not miss the place. It is so congested it is impossible to get around....

Much happier on my 5 acres in Oregon!

We love England, but not so much London. It is nice, but the England we like is in the country. One of our favourite TV shows is Midsomer Murders, and much of what we like is the countryside and slower pace of life. In fact, we want to go visit the Chilterns again some day. (Used to live close to them and have been "there" many times.)

So, I understand your opinion of the City.