Bullnose Forums

Stucco Bronco in Saskatchewan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And another Bullnose in Sask, with factory rust! There's always so many more old vehicles available out west than here. Frown.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/prince-albert/1984-f150/1349335322?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

My first thought on the Bronco was, what has my son done to his truck this time?

But, that one is in Martensville, near Saskatoon and I have not seen it. Can't understand those bedliner paintjobs and they must be a nightmare to scrape off when you want a nice finish again. They do hide a lot of bad bodywork.

There is an 84 F150 near me with zero rust and lots of patina. Needs the 351W replaced. Thinking pretty hard on that one, but my project plate is more than full. Up by Nipawin, which is where that bus full of hockey players was headed. Those who follow hockey will know the Humboldt Bronco's story by now. Been a tough few weeks around here.

My first thought on the Bronco was, what has my son done to his truck this time?

But, that one is in Martensville, near Saskatoon and I have not seen it. Can't understand those bedliner paintjobs and they must be a nightmare to scrape off when you want a nice finish again. They do hide a lot of bad bodywork.

There is an 84 F150 near me with zero rust and lots of patina. Needs the 351W replaced. Thinking pretty hard on that one, but my project plate is more than full. Up by Nipawin, which is where that bus full of hockey players was headed. Those who follow hockey will know the Humboldt Bronco's story by now. Been a tough few weeks around here.

I don't follow hockey, but I know that story. Very sad. :nabble_smiley_cry:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Ray,

Another Bullnose returning to the earth in Saskatchewan.

This one looks to be very close to you no? $250 bucks...

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/regina/1985-f150/1352334610?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

The bull bar looks to be in good shape. Let's see if Ray's "handle" proves to be accurate. :nabble_smiley_evil:

For $250 in his backyard, he can't not buy it can he?...lol.

Oh crap. Now I want it!

Bull bars are just not my thing though. Took one off my 95 F250SD just last week. Had to use Chevy words through the whole process!

Oh crap. Now I want it!

Bull bars are just not my thing though. Took one off my 95 F250SD just last week. Had to use Chevy words through the whole process!

Yep, just as I thought!

As for the bull bar, you can sell it and get half the price of the truck. :nabble_smiley_wink: