Bullnose Forums

me new

farmboy60

i lucked out big time nothing was ever out of packit i thought it was just the orange f100 book was so happy to get everything

finally no snow in front of the barn so went in to see how she wintered all is well pummed the gas twice and she fired up ,happy happy, joy,joy says ren and stimpy

finally no snow in front of the barn so went in to see how she wintered all is well pummed the gas twice and she fired up ,happy happy, joy,joy says ren and stimpy

Excellent! Is your truck fuel injected? (You don't have your signature set up and I can't easily tell.)

EDIT: I see that it is an '83 4.9L, which wouldn't be FI.

Excellent! Is your truck fuel injected? (You don't have your signature set up and I can't easily tell.)

EDIT: I see that it is an '83 4.9L, which wouldn't be FI.

last or the carbs 84 and85 pain, feedback carb until efi i lucked out no smog,:nabble_anim_claps: charcoal or catalytic ,

i lucked out no smog,:nabble_anim_claps: charcoal or catalytic ,

Is that truck Canadian? I have yet to see a US market 4.9 that is non-catalyst, and I believe F100 weight class was the first to be encumbered with emissions equipment. That is indeed cool 😎

i lucked out no smog,:nabble_anim_claps: charcoal or catalytic ,

Is that truck Canadian? I have yet to see a US market 4.9 that is non-catalyst, and I believe F100 weight class was the first to be encumbered with emissions equipment. That is indeed cool 😎

i will check