Bullnose Forums

Cruise control

There are well over 400 pages, and many of those have several tabs. That could take a while. So ask questions as it is faster. :nabble_smiley_good:

But give us all the info you can when you ask. And, more in your sig wll probably help at some point.

I will fill in my sig line when I know what I have. I haven't done any real research on either truck yet. The 80 I bought off CL last year and drove it out to a friends shop and parked it, then bought doors, fenders, seat, column, and grill from another CL transaction several months ago. Thanks for the site and your help.

I will fill in my sig line when I know what I have. I haven't done any real research on either truck yet. The 80 I bought off CL last year and drove it out to a friends shop and parked it, then bought doors, fenders, seat, column, and grill from another CL transaction several months ago. Thanks for the site and your help.

That's what I meant about "at some point". You don't know what you have yet, but you will.

Anyway, glad the site/forum helps. That's the intent, and it is a labor of love. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Post a pic of your door sticker Kevin.

1/80. Hmmm, I can't tell when the wiring change was made. I was thinking it was a mid-year change, but I can't prove that.

Anyway, tell us how the swap is going?

image930.jpeg.d9cfe1fd11851625aff2c44bb4e7c2c5.jpeg

1/80. Hmmm, I can't tell when the wiring change was made. I was thinking it was a mid-year change, but I can't prove that.

Sadly, I haven't had any time to get out to the truck, since that day.

But I took a bunch of pictures the other day and just noticed this.....uuggghh!

Sadly, I haven't had any time to get out to the truck, since that day.

But I took a bunch of pictures the other day and just noticed this.....uuggghh!

Yuk! You have some work ahead of you.