Bullnose Forums

Introduction

Danny - Just FYI, you appear to be responding via email. While that is an option, it is a messy one as it copies in the previous person's post. I've taken a screenshot of your response and circled the stuff that was copied in by the email system.

There are two ways around that. The best is to click on the link below the line that says "If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below." That will take you to the forum itself and you can post there, with or without quoting the post to which you are replying. And, you can use the emoticons on the site so everyone will see the same thing, rather than emoticons on your device which may not be standard and will come across like the one at the end of the "Gotta love an IDI" string in your post.

Another way is to click on what is usually three little dots at the bottom of your email window and then delete the extra text and emoticons. That works, but you still have the issue of your emoticons being potentially different than those on the forum.

It is your call how you reply on your threads, but bear in mind that if the thread gets hard to read with all the extra "stuff" being copied in you may not get as many people helping you. Most of us have limited time and chose to help in areas where we can quickly grasp the issue, and we tend to pass on ones where we can't easily get our heads around it.

My apologies Gary. I’m new to this. Hopefully the way I’ve replied to you is the correct way. Thank you for your patience.