Bullnose Forums

Cleaning really dirty glass/windows

Gsmblue

:nabble_anim_jump:

HA!

I have been over with the magic eraser, it did cut through a lot of the "gunk". I suspect as the glass all looks original I just have to make many passes. If the weather cooperates today i will get the synthetic clay out..

Also, I realized last night, the rear slider window is broken. Not sure if it is a whole new window or not, I will post pictures later..

• 3 weeks later...

HA!

I have been over with the magic eraser, it did cut through a lot of the "gunk". I suspect as the glass all looks original I just have to make many passes. If the weather cooperates today i will get the synthetic clay out..

Also, I realized last night, the rear slider window is broken. Not sure if it is a whole new window or not, I will post pictures later..

I went to town on the Bronco windows.

So, went through all my window cleaning products. Nope. Still spots.

Wire wool.

Nope still spots.

Bought a new clay bar.

Nope still spots.

At the back of my garage i found some “spot-x remover”. I forgot i had that when i bought my LR3

image925.jpg.6c4ddd614d05e5fad41938c09e95fc28.jpg

And hey presto, no more spots!

A80DDD37-7B4A-49ED-A4A9-235334E3B813.thumb.jpeg.b1d9e565860aafa95fd62fa16c2129a6.jpeg

I went to town on the Bronco windows.

So, went through all my window cleaning products. Nope. Still spots.

Wire wool.

Nope still spots.

Bought a new clay bar.

Nope still spots.

At the back of my garage i found some “spot-x remover”. I forgot i had that when i bought my LR3

And hey presto, no more spots!

Good job! So that's the trick - SPOT-X. Good to know. And your window looks great. :nabble_anim_claps: