Bullnose Forums

1999 Ford F-350 XLT SUPER DUTY VERY CLEAN

It is nice and clean, but will it really bring $26.9K? It isn't new, but it isn't old. :nabble_thinking-26_orig:

One thing I noticed is how little wrap there is on the serpentine belt to the alternator. Hard to believe they can keep that belt from chirping when the regulator says DO IT!

That’s nice and low miles. I would like something like that but not a diesel.

Amazing how hard it is to find one out here without a diesel and not having 200,000 to 300,000 or more miles on it.

That’s nice and low miles. I would like something like that but not a diesel.

Amazing how hard it is to find one out here without a diesel and not having 200,000 to 300,000 or more miles on it.

I could see it going for good money. The early Powerstroke SD trucks are a little more desirable because of the forged connecting rods, somewhere in 2001 or so they went to powdered medal connecting rods, and there's a misconception that the PMR's are weaker. Yea, you can't throw massive HP at them, but if you're throwing massive HP at a Powerstroke, you probably want billet rods anyway.

This one also has a ZF6 and manual T-Case, so it's the last of the good trucks. You also don't see many Regular Cab Long Bed F350's anymore either.

I could see it going for good money. The early Powerstroke SD trucks are a little more desirable because of the forged connecting rods, somewhere in 2001 or so they went to powdered medal connecting rods, and there's a misconception that the PMR's are weaker. Yea, you can't throw massive HP at them, but if you're throwing massive HP at a Powerstroke, you probably want billet rods anyway.

This one also has a ZF6 and manual T-Case, so it's the last of the good trucks. You also don't see many Regular Cab Long Bed F350's anymore either.

So, regular cab long bed F350's are sought after? :nabble_smiley_evil: