Bullnose Forums

F250 assorted emblems - used

That isn't a bad price for the set. But, I'd want confirmation that the F O R D letters are from the later tailgate, as I think they are. Those letters are frequently lost and hard to find. And we have someone looking at a crewcab DRW at noon that is missing one. :nabble_smiley_wink:

No way those are the tailgate panel letters, those are definitely the hood letters from a 78-81. They're way too small and the pins on the back are too long for a tailgate panel. I have no idea why they're grouped with a set of 85+ emblems (no Lariats in 83 or 84, and no diesel in 82) unless an 80-81 hood was on the truck they pulled the emblems from.

That isn't a bad price for the set. But, I'd want confirmation that the F O R D letters are from the later tailgate, as I think they are. Those letters are frequently lost and hard to find. And we have someone looking at a crewcab DRW at noon that is missing one. :nabble_smiley_wink:

No way those are the tailgate panel letters, those are definitely the hood letters from a 78-81. They're way too small and the pins on the back are too long for a tailgate panel. I have no idea why they're grouped with a set of 85+ emblems (no Lariats in 83 or 84, and no diesel in 82) unless an 80-81 hood was on the truck they pulled the emblems from.

Good points, Shaun. That is a really strange mix of badges.