Bullnose Forums

1984 F350 Dually 4x4 Oregon

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

agreed. The whole dash is junk.. and heating AC system needs renovating. but all the door and window rubber seals are good.

My wife is going to murder me. I am going to put a red bow on it ;)

The truck looks great! Bed was replaced, but if it's rust free underneath and runs well, it's a good deal.

Do you think the bed is newer? It is attached well and rust free!!!!

Yep, fenders are 87+, as are the tailgate and the tail lights. You can also tell by looking at the rear upper corners of the bedside, they're more rounded on an 87+ bed. I would guess 87-91 as I believe those years had the red "reflector" on the trim panel and the 92+ had a black "reflector"

Yep, fenders are 87+, as are the tailgate and the tail lights. You can also tell by looking at the rear upper corners of the bedside, they're more rounded on an 87+ bed. I would guess 87-91 as I believe those years had the red "reflector" on the trim panel and the 92+ had a black "reflector"

Thanks Shaun!

I was looking at tail lights and they didn’t seem right. Now i know why.

Also:

425606D9-D36D-4674-B06A-DF19F2FD7879.jpeg.0affd729c935637b21cb21dedf49c5c0.jpeg

So it is a Centurion. They made some cool stuff. :nabble_smiley_good:

Yes!

I can’t wait to start peeling this onion, it will have to wait until the summer as I promised my wife no more truck spending apart from the bronco engine until then.

That gives me plenty of time to make the big long list of all the things I need to do and to start looking for the pieces at breakers yards craigslist and online.

Yes!

I can’t wait to start peeling this onion, it will have to wait until the summer as I promised my wife no more truck spending apart from the bronco engine until then.

That gives me plenty of time to make the big long list of all the things I need to do and to start looking for the pieces at breakers yards craigslist and online.

Congrats!