Bullnose Forums

1984 F350 Dually 4x4 Oregon

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In photo 6, it looks like water trails coming from either the drain channel or the kick panel cover. Worth a closer inspection.

Thanks, I will check that out. I wonder if it is the rain gutter sealant?

I ran a carfax report, came back clean with some service records. Has been in central Oregon its whole life. Looks like it is on its 2nd or 3rd owner and somewhat shockingly, that may be the original milage.. 95k.

Thanks, I will check that out. I wonder if it is the rain gutter sealant?

I ran a carfax report, came back clean with some service records. Has been in central Oregon its whole life. Looks like it is on its 2nd or 3rd owner and somewhat shockingly, that may be the original milage.. 95k.

Something along the lines of that or windshield primer/sealer was my first thought as well since it looks darker. Hard to really tell but hopefully turns out to be a non-issue or already fixed issue.

Good luck :nabble_smiley_good:

Edit: zoomed in more and looks like there are drops of it splattered around so likely the same stuff that is in the floorboards of all these trucks I've seen, just never that much.

Something along the lines of that or windshield primer/sealer was my first thought as well since it looks darker. Hard to really tell but hopefully turns out to be a non-issue or already fixed issue.

Good luck :nabble_smiley_good:

Edit: zoomed in more and looks like there are drops of it splattered around so likely the same stuff that is in the floorboards of all these trucks I've seen, just never that much.

Thanks Scott.

We have a lot of snow here, not looking forward to the drive.. slowly, slowly...

the below is now on what is showing on the link

"This posting has been deleted by its author. "

Hmmm

I drove it home :)

Body work is immaculate. Owned by a guy that owns a transmission shop in Redmond. Engine runs really good. leaking PS fluid and oil from valve covers... looks like after market ignition hence relays and wires...

So happy! Needs an interior overhaul.

Not had much time to look it over, still working, but this weekend :)

I drove it home :)

Body work is immaculate. Owned by a guy that owns a transmission shop in Redmond. Engine runs really good. leaking PS fluid and oil from valve covers... looks like after market ignition hence relays and wires...

So happy! Needs an interior overhaul.

Not had much time to look it over, still working, but this weekend :)

Congrat's!!!! :nabble_anim_claps: