Bullnose Forums

1984 F350 Dually 4x4 Oregon

If anyone has any tips for me on checking this one out, any super sleuthing on the pics, please let me know!

Good luck!

I'm looking the pics over more closely and here are some observations:

The push bar in front looks to be in great shape. And the exterior looks to be in good shape. But check the fiberglass fenders for breaks.

In the underhood shot you can see that there is an aux battery relay in the upper right corner of the shot, above the speed control servo. But, there's no aux battery, which would have been between the radiator support and the coolant/washer reservoir. That confuses me. Everything I've read says that you only get that relay with an aux battery, but there isn't one. I'd ask why.

Also, in that shot you can see what looks to be two circuit breakers on the firewall halfway between the aux battery relay and the wiper motor. I don't believe those are factory, so you should ask what they are for.

Otherwise, it looks solid. Needs cleaning, carpet, headliner, and TLC.

Good luck!

I'm looking the pics over more closely and here are some observations:

The push bar in front looks to be in great shape. And the exterior looks to be in good shape. But check the fiberglass fenders for breaks.

In the underhood shot you can see that there is an aux battery relay in the upper right corner of the shot, above the speed control servo. But, there's no aux battery, which would have been between the radiator support and the coolant/washer reservoir. That confuses me. Everything I've read says that you only get that relay with an aux battery, but there isn't one. I'd ask why.

Also, in that shot you can see what looks to be two circuit breakers on the firewall halfway between the aux battery relay and the wiper motor. I don't believe those are factory, so you should ask what they are for.

Otherwise, it looks solid. Needs cleaning, carpet, headliner, and TLC.

Great, thanks! I will report back this afternoon!