Bullnose Forums

New to me F-350!

Atlas75

I recently picked up this 1980 Ford F-350 4X4 as a project. I’m excited to start working on it as soon as we see some semblance of spring. I joined a Ford trucks group on gab and someone there recommended this forum to me. After perusing the site I can see there are many knowledgeable members here who really have a passion for these trucks. I’m sure I will have many questions and may even start a thread of my own to document the the journey. Thank you for creating this great oasis for 1980 to 86 Ford trucks!

C887BF2E-098B-4706-8DF3-6FAC2A818CE9.jpeg.b4f4513829d316f4a28f6dfb76128daf.jpeg

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Nice truck. Should be very capable, and I do hope you'll start a thread to document what you do to and with it.

What part of Iowa are you in? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city or zip.

Muscatine, IA 52761

Thanks!

Carl

You are now on the map. :nabble_smiley_wink:

How about adding "Carl" to your signature?

Done.

First thing I wanted to ask about was an EVTM for the 1980 trucks. I found a few other years in the forum but not 1980. Is there one?

Thanks!

Done.

First thing I wanted to ask about was an EVTM for the 1980 trucks. I found a few other years in the forum but not 1980. Is there one?

Thanks!

Good job on the sig. :nabble_smiley_good:

On the 1980 EVTM, there is one, and I have a copy, but I don't have it on the site. For the most part it is the same as 1981, but there are some differences. I'd try using the 1981 version and if you come up with differences or questions, ask and I'll see what I can find.

It is a major effort to put an EVTM on the site, and I'm not ready to do that right at the moment given what I'm doing on other things. But should be able to help if you have questions that the 1981 version doesn't answer.

On the 1980 EVTM, there is one, and I have a copy, but I don't have it on the site. For the most part it is the same as 1981, but there are some differences. I'd try using the 1981 version and if you come up with differences or questions, ask and I'll see what I can find.

It is a major effort to put an EVTM on the site, and I'm not ready to do that right at the moment given what I'm doing on other things. But should be able to help if you have questions that the 1981 version doesn't answer.

Sounds good, thanks!

So I tried to delete a post I made that should have been made in a different area and I realized I couldn’t delete it. Is there a trick to deleting?

Thanks!