Bullnose Forums

Swap meet idea...

1986F150Six

Great idea. I have collected about 100 plates now. I have many Kentucky plates. I'd be willing to do some tradin'!!

That is the idea! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Hey thanks for the idea on trading plates. I got a few that I needed. I left a few in the back of your truck too. Nice truck by the way. Sorry I had to jet quickly, had things to take care of before leaving for Kentucky.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey thanks for the idea on trading plates. I got a few that I needed. I left a few in the back of your truck too. Nice truck by the way. Sorry I had to jet quickly, had things to take care of before leaving for Kentucky.

Well, Ray, I have just now gotten around to the follow-up on this thread and now can appreciate who left the extra plates. Thank you so very much and it was a pleasure meeting you.

I want to thank all the others who participated! I have new ones to add to the wall of my "man cave"!

Let's do it again next year!

Well, Cecil, I have just now gotten around to the follow-up on this thread and now can appreciate who left the extra plates. Thank you so very much and it was a pleasure meeting you.

I want to thank all the others who participated! I have new ones to add to the wall of my "man cave"!

Let's do it again next year!

I'll try to have a truck next year. I just let my renter down there extend his lease 6 months. So in the spring time I will be selling it. I'll have fat stacks burnin a hole in my pocket. So....i've really got my eye on a bullnose flareside, bronco, or a 65' F100....I really like the mid 60's F100's.