Bullnose Forums

Swap meet idea...

1986F150Six

I will bring a hand full of license plates from my home state of Alabama. If anyone else likes the idea, they can bring some from their state [or country] and we can swap plates. That way, we all can have unusual plates to hang on the walls of our "man caves"! :nabble_anim_claps:

• 3 months later...

And I'll look some up as well. :nabble_smiley_good:

Just refreshing this thread, since the show will soon be. I will have some from Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi and maybe Texas. I would love to swap for states to the north and from other countries.

I like to hang them in my "man cave"! :nabble_anim_jump:

• 2 weeks later...

Just refreshing this thread, since the show will soon be. I will have some from Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi and maybe Texas. I would love to swap for states to the north and from other countries.

I like to hang them in my "man cave"! :nabble_anim_jump:

Just a reminder as it is only 11 more days! Bring other items to swap or sell, as well!

I've got a handful in the passenger door already in place so I don't forget to grab them later!

I'm gonna bring some license plates (Colorado & Illinois IIRC), some steering wheel stuff (I'd like to get one of them working on my own truck, the rest are free) and a non-AC dash frame that I'll never use (I later decided on factory AC, kinda like Fuzzy).

David - I rarely ever see Medium-duty-sized stuff out at my favorite yard anymore, it's been under new ownership for the past ~10 years and they're shrinking way back. The (non-self-service) yard next to them closed down recently, too.

I've also got a collection of tools + spare parts + Qty 3 5-gal plastic gas cans that are coming along for the ride.

Does anybody need/want anything transported between here & there?

20180908_181801.jpg.20d78d2e3e4b1dbbc9f6e8dd7f2db050.jpg

20180908_181543.jpg.652cc027c9c0d029d41a949c94998980.jpg