Bullnose Forums

1974 Ford F-250 4×4 4-Speed Flareside on BaT

Very nice! :nabble_anim_claps:

I like it, but....there is something about the rear bumper and guards that makes the rear of the truck look frumpy. Yes, I know I could take that off, but it just doesn't make me want the truck. (Nor does the 360, but it could easily be replaced with a 390 and no one would know - until they drove it.)

I like it, but....there is something about the rear bumper and guards that makes the rear of the truck look frumpy. Yes, I know I could take that off, but it just doesn't make me want the truck. (Nor does the 360, but it could easily be replaced with a 390 and no one would know - until they drove it.)

The bullnose flaresides have grown on me a bit but I can't not see an earlier gen like this and think that someone has removed the outer skin for some reason

The bullnose flaresides have grown on me a bit but I can't not see an earlier gen like this and think that someone has removed the outer skin for some reason

The white accents on the back throw me off but with that said, wowza!

Theres a handful of older gentlemen around here who drive stepside chevys, flareside fords etc from the 50s, 60s, 70s. Some of them are just old farm trucks, some are in really nice shape but theres something about seeing that history.

Its funny that people are complaining about todays pickups have tiny beds...

The white accents on the back throw me off but with that said, wowza!

Theres a handful of older gentlemen around here who drive stepside chevys, flareside fords etc from the 50s, 60s, 70s. Some of them are just old farm trucks, some are in really nice shape but theres something about seeing that history.

Its funny that people are complaining about todays pickups have tiny beds...

Currently @ $15,250 with 1 hour and 35 minutes to go.