Bullnose Forums

1988 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat 4×4 on BaT

Nice truck, but .....

If you know, you know...:nabble_smiley_wink:

I'm more worried about the sunroof than the rebuilt title. I have an aftermarket sunroof in my 2002 Ranger and it's just annoying. I had to replace all the drain tubes in order to stop it from leaking, and the whole assembly is just held in with self tapping screws. Also, the headliner was poorly done and just looked awful. Those experiences alone are enough to shy me away from anything with an aftermarket sunroof.

I'm more worried about the sunroof than the rebuilt title. I have an aftermarket sunroof in my 2002 Ranger and it's just annoying. I had to replace all the drain tubes in order to stop it from leaking, and the whole assembly is just held in with self tapping screws. Also, the headliner was poorly done and just looked awful. Those experiences alone are enough to shy me away from anything with an aftermarket sunroof.

Current bid = $9900.

$22,400 Final -- gives me some hope and understanding on what I can spend on my truck to get me there.

Looks like it went to a guy in the oil business based on his comments on other listings. Apparently he likes vehicles that don't get great fuel mileage so I guess he'll enjoy it. :nabble_smiley_good: