Bullnose Forums

new Canadian BIG block

BLES

Hi All. Thanks for letting me in the gate!:nabble_smiley_happy: I'm in Saskatchewan.

I have an 83 F100 shortbox that I've owned for about 35 years. Originally a 6cyl/AOD truck, I swapped in a nicely built 460/C6 around 1990. It's been sitting for several years now and time for a refresh, so I'm installing an aluminum headed stroker motor for a bit more fun. While searching for a new set of headers to let the bigger AFR heads breathe, I stumbled across this site. Looks like I'm going to have fun reading here! I look forward to "meeting" you on these pages.

BLES

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

What part of Saskatchewan? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could add you if we had a city.

I'll bet an F100 shortbed w/a 460 will go rather quickly. Hope you'll start a thread about it, inc pics.

Welcome!

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

What part of Saskatchewan? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could add you if we had a city.

I'll bet an F100 shortbed w/a 460 will go rather quickly. Hope you'll start a thread about it, inc pics.

I'm near Melfort, SK.