Bullnose Forums

New 82 F150 owner

jj128s

I have been an owner of this truck since about May 2020. I wabt to thank you for all the time you all have spent putting this useful site together. I have been coming back here over the months for help and finally decided to say thanks.

Yes, welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Please tell us more about yourself. For instance, where do you live? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and could add you if we had a city or zip. Who knows, you might be a neighbor.

Hope you'll start a thread in the main section and tell us all about your truck, inc pics. (You can do that here, but more people will see it in the main section.)

Yes, welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Please tell us more about yourself. For instance, where do you live? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and could add you if we had a city or zip. Who knows, you might be a neighbor.

Hope you'll start a thread in the main section and tell us all about your truck, inc pics. (You can do that here, but more people will see it in the main section.)

Welcome to the forum! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Thanks you guys. I would like to post a little more with pixs, but where is the main section?

See the Bullnose Enthusiasts Forum link at the top and bottom of the page? Click that and it will take you to the main forum.

As for posting pics, see the how-to on the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's in the menu.