Bullnose Forums

1985 Bronco Oregon

Plain and simple. I like it. As much as I like the Lariats and XLT's, I also like 'em straight and plain looking too. The simplicity speaks to me.:nabble_smiley_wink:

This one is an XLT though, just with older bezels. Guess the previous owner didn't like the faded burlwood.

This one is an XLT though, just with older bezels. Guess the previous owner didn't like the faded burlwood.

Right. I missed that. I was more or less referring to the plain white exterior and white wagon wheels. No exterior mouldings or trim or two tone, and no fancy wheels, etc.

Right. I missed that. I was more or less referring to the plain white exterior and white wagon wheels. No exterior mouldings or trim or two tone, and no fancy wheels, etc.

Man, if that close by I'd sure be tempted! Something for $5K that you can jump in and drive gets me thinking - and I shouldn't.

Man, if that close by I'd sure be tempted! Something for $5K that you can jump in and drive gets me thinking - and I shouldn't.

Ha! The A/C is missing and the vents on the bezels as Shaun pointed out.

After searching for A/C brackets for my truck, that’s not jump in and drive to me anymore.

Knowing now, with all the work I did on my truck, I wouldn’t have traded my 87 4Runner for it, let alone drive it home 5 hours through ice and snow in places.

However, that’s a testament to it’s durability and functionality I guess!

Ha! The A/C is missing and the vents on the bezels as Shaun pointed out.

After searching for A/C brackets for my truck, that’s not jump in and drive to me anymore.

Knowing now, with all the work I did on my truck, I wouldn’t have traded my 87 4Runner for it, let alone drive it home 5 hours through ice and snow in places.

However, that’s a testament to it’s durability and functionality I guess!

I have a fully-charged A/C system from Big Blue that would bolt in there save for the brackets. But, I have enough holes in my head so don't need any more.