Bullnose Forums

1980 Ford F-250 4×4 Custom on BaT

I can’t open the BaT link for some reason it just locks up on me, but I assume it is the same truck I posted about the other day...which it seems I can’t even post a link to at the moment either...iPhone issue maybe I dunno LOL.

It's beautiful. :nabble_smiley_oh:

No way I'd do anything with it other than let it sit in my living room. The amount of work it would take to be able to trust it on the road would be too much for me.

It's beautiful. :nabble_smiley_oh:

No way I'd do anything with it other than let it sit in my living room. The amount of work it would take to be able to trust it on the road would be too much for me.

WOW! Now if only he had ordered a fully loaded Lariat in 1980!! Beautiful - makes me want to save the pictures, especially the video of the engine bay as a reference for what mine should be striving to be.

It's a beauty of a truck. According to the Cert Label, it is the same 3B color blue as the dark blue on my 1980 (which was painted 30 years ago). The interior is nearly identical to mine as well, even the seat.

Must have been sitting in a warehouse or garage in Sharon, Wisconsin all these years.