Bullnose Forums

Windshield and tailgate chrome insert part numbers?

delco1946

Does anyone happen to know the part numbers for the windshield (1981) which I believe to be rather universal and the Ranger XLT/Lariat chrome plate or insert that attaches to the exterior of the tailgate with giant letters FORD across it? I think it was specific to 1980-1982. I can't seem to find either in the documentation(?).

Thanks!

I don't know that the windshield has a part number. You just get them from the glass company. BUT, make sure it doesn't obscure the VIN. Later ones do obscure the Bullnose VIN, and that can be a problem when you sell the truck. DAHIK.

On the name plate, that will be shown on the page at Documentation/Exterior/Name Plates.

I don't know that the windshield has a part number. You just get them from the glass company. BUT, make sure it doesn't obscure the VIN. Later ones do obscure the Bullnose VIN, and that can be a problem when you sell the truck. DAHIK.

On the name plate, that will be shown on the page at Documentation/Exterior/Name Plates.

Gary - those all look like small pieces. I'm needing the large (almost full width of the tailgate) chrome plate that stands about an inch proud of the tailgate itself that has "FORD' in separate letters about 5 inches tall (each). I don't think I see that listed but i'll check again!

Gary - those all look like small pieces. I'm needing the large (almost full width of the tailgate) chrome plate that stands about an inch proud of the tailgate itself that has "FORD' in separate letters about 5 inches tall (each). I don't think I see that listed but i'll check again!

FORD.png.855b97752ab21cfe51ef25a6d9e60a72.png

• 4 weeks later...