Bullnose Forums

Steering column bearing assembly [E0TZ-3517-B] - NOS

So many of these NOS items pop up that I don't know what they are/how to use them, but I'm sure I could use them replaced on my truck lol. If only I could afford to buy everything!

If rebuilding your steering column - these are one of the items that you might as well replace while you're in there. My old ones weren't bad but compared to the nos ones I picked up, they were noticeably less smooth.

If rebuilding your steering column - these are one of the items that you might as well replace while you're in there. My old ones weren't bad but compared to the nos ones I picked up, they were noticeably less smooth.

I wonder if this is for upper and lower, or if this is two lowers and two uppers?

Also, these are worthless without a good condition rubber "grommet" for them to sit in. If you could find those NOS, then you would be set. Of the three columns I've taken apart, two had "grommets" that were pretty dried out and no longer pliable. In other words, they tore when I removed them from the bearing.

I wonder if this is for upper and lower, or if this is two lowers and two uppers?

Also, these are worthless without a good condition rubber "grommet" for them to sit in. If you could find those NOS, then you would be set. Of the three columns I've taken apart, two had "grommets" that were pretty dried out and no longer pliable. In other words, they tore when I removed them from the bearing.

Looks like just lower unless someone mixed them.

I can't recall now if my grommet was good and I reused it or if I picked a new one up. :nabble_thinking-26_orig:

Looks like just lower unless someone mixed them.

I can't recall now if my grommet was good and I reused it or if I picked a new one up. :nabble_thinking-26_orig:

When I pulled all of my columns apart, I couldn't tell the difference between upper and lower, hence why I don't know if there's a difference or if this package will do one column.

When I pulled all of my columns apart, I couldn't tell the difference between upper and lower, hence why I don't know if there's a difference or if this package will do one column.

bearings.png.5ac500d695c8b4be09dea20f7aa79f56.png

Looks like 3 unique options with 2 being common and 1 being the extra in the tilt wheel.