Bullnose Forums

LED headlights that actually put out useful light

Howdy,

Here's what I'm running in our Bullnose now. They had great reviews on fleabay and cost only about $50 iirc. The low beam is quite good. The high, less so in that it's too centered in the middle, as if for freeway use only. The low stays on with the high, fortunately. They've lasted a year now with no issues. Yet.

But they have that coolness factor especially the little "LED" and accent bar under it like big white longhorns, both light up with the parking lights. That probably raised its fleabay rating...

Has anybody found an LED replacement lamp that works well on both low and high? And lasts for more than a year?

LEDheadlights.thumb.jpg.96cb4bf2941351f8c5f2ec86159e8c8e.jpg

I've been using these since 2018 with no problems. Great light output in low and high.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XRXTX32/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_fabc_5dbdGbH637AGJ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I may have to look into some of those for my Lebaron convertible, it takes 4 of the smaller rectangular lights, and I am trying to replace as many lights as I can with LEDs. I already have all the rear and the front other than the headlights converted. Turn signals and hazard still function normally since it has an electronic combination flasher.