Bullnose Forums

Black instrument bezel w/o AC vents [E0TZ-10044D70-A] - NOS

I wish I could give it to you, Cory!

David, I enjoy seeing at these pristine NOS parts you find, even if all I get to do is look at them! Besides...that bezel would cost me $500 bucks, and it just wouldn't seem right to install a $500 bezel in a $500 truck, haha.

PS: I just located a decent black 1981 bezel this morning semi-locally for $40, which is much more my speed. I'll have to swap some of the indicator lenses around, but I'm OK with that.

Decent 1980 bezels are really hard to come by. These things are now 41 years old, and the ones that are left that didn't go to the crusher are often cracked, broken, or have holes drilled in them.

I wish I could give it to you, Cory!

David, I enjoy seeing at these pristine NOS parts you find, even if all I get to do is look at them! Besides...that bezel would cost me $500 bucks, and it just wouldn't seem right to install a $500 bezel in a $500 truck, haha.

PS: I just located a decent black 1981 bezel this morning semi-locally for $40, which is much more my speed. I'll have to swap some of the indicator lenses around, but I'm OK with that.

Decent 1980 bezels are really hard to come by. These things are now 41 years old, and the ones that are left that didn't go to the crusher are often cracked, broken, or have holes drilled in them.

Yes, that's a pretty piece, for sure! And over time those things are only going to get even more expensive.

Cory - I do like the $40 cost area. :nabble_smiley_good: