Bullnose Forums

Hi all, new member

Bullyextcab83

Hi Gary,

Thanks for that. Yea I had no idea where that was! I'm near Cambridge so not too far from London.

Cool, I'll check the links out.

It looks like maybe an inch or so but it's hard to say. The slam panel still fits though, I actually fitted a new one the other year and never noticed it

Near Cambridge? We can put you on the map wherever you'd like. Your friend is on the tarmac at Stanstead. :nabble_smiley_cool:

We just don't get too precise as we don't want any surprise visitors.

And, btw, Moor Park is on the "proper" side of Watford. We lived there pretty much when these trucks were new.

Near Cambridge? We can put you on the map wherever you'd like. Your friend is on the tarmac at Stanstead. :nabble_smiley_cool:

We just don't get too precise as we don't want any surprise visitors.

And, btw, Moor Park is on the "proper" side of Watford. We lived there pretty much when these trucks were new.

Oh I see, I didn't know there was a map! I'm in saffron Walden.

I know Watford well. Not really, I know how to get to the studio haha!

Oh I see, I didn't know there was a map! I'm in saffron Walden.

I know Watford well. Not really, I know how to get to the studio haha!

Yep, we have a map and you are on it: Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu. And, I see you are close to Matt.

We used to shop in Watford as Moor Park has very little. But I'm sure it has changed a lot since then.

Also, how 'bout creating a signature? Instructions are in Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's. And, info on posting pics is in there as well. If you include your name and info about the truck it'll be easier for us to give you accurate answers/suggestions.

Yep, we have a map and you are on it: Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu. And, I see you are close to Matt.

We used to shop in Watford as Moor Park has very little. But I'm sure it has changed a lot since then.

Also, how 'bout creating a signature? Instructions are in Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's. And, info on posting pics is in there as well. If you include your name and info about the truck it'll be easier for us to give you accurate answers/suggestions.

Welcome!