Bullnose Forums

1980 F150 Custom 4x4 on Ebay

Nice old 1980 Bullnose F150 4x4 on Ebay in Dallas.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143919147315

DSC_0419.jpg.bd62f11b625804b3275cb491cc9bb064.jpg

It's not all original or anything, but it's still in pretty nice condition for being 41 years old. According to the build date and VIN, this is a very early Bullnose....built 08/79, and the 0399 ending VIN means she probably rolled off the line the first few days of production (Kansas City).

Also, first time I've seen this particular AC...maybe an early dealer install? I've not seen this type of instrument cluster vent with control knobs before. Kinda cool.

s-l1600.jpg.9f55fbca7ef4d85a02951217419ae9ea.jpg

I don't like the seats personally, but they look comfortable. In any case, it's a pretty clean old truck.

I agree all the way around. Nice truck, but I don't like the seats. They just don't look like they belong.

I've not seen that air conditioning setup either. Has to be dealer air, but an unusual one.

I just noticed that the F150/Custom badges on the front fenders are stuck on differently from side to side, and they're BOTH wrong...lol. Too bad too, because it looks like they did a nice job on the body otherwise. Driver's front fender is an aftermarket replacement. I like that dark green though, that's very nice.

I agree all the way around. Nice truck, but I don't like the seats. They just don't look like they belong.

I've not seen that air conditioning setup either. Has to be dealer air, but an unusual one.

I've only ever seen that a/c register style once before on a bullnose and it was an online listing also.

Definitely a different look to it with the knob/register combo.

The green color does look good :nabble_smiley_good:

I've only ever seen that a/c register style once before on a bullnose and it was an online listing also.

Definitely a different look to it with the knob/register combo.

The green color does look good :nabble_smiley_good:

Nice truck! I agree on the seats, look comfy, but out of place.

Good eye on the fender badges!

Nice truck! I agree on the seats, look comfy, but out of place.

Good eye on the fender badges!

I looked at this truck a few days ago and noticed that it has ALOT of vacuum hoses on that 300, so I thought it was a California truck. But when I checked the DSO, it says it was originally a Texas truck so I'm not sure.