Bullnose Forums

hi/lo beam floor switch - rebuild?

delco1946

Also, totally off subject but I noticed you have a 1956 Fairlane Town Sedan! I have a 1955 Crown Vic so the 1955-56s rank high on my list of favorite cars. Are you a member of the CVA? I am not, but have been toying with the idea mostly in hopes that the newsletter might be helpful when rebuilding things. Even youtube has its limits! These cars don't seem to fit too well into car club categories (at least in my neck of the woods) as too young to be a flathead, to old to be a muscle/sports car like the mustangs and even thunderbirds.

Yep I joined CVA almost 5 years ago. The newsletters give some information, for me I just joined them as they are the only ones around club wise that applies to my vehicle. They also have a forum that can be helpful but honestly my questions are so specific I got better answers from the yblock forums to be honest.

Also, totally off subject but I noticed you have a 1956 Fairlane Town Sedan! I have a 1955 Crown Vic so the 1955-56s rank high on my list of favorite cars. Are you a member of the CVA? I am not, but have been toying with the idea mostly in hopes that the newsletter might be helpful when rebuilding things. Even youtube has its limits! These cars don't seem to fit too well into car club categories (at least in my neck of the woods) as too young to be a flathead, to old to be a muscle/sports car like the mustangs and even thunderbirds.

Yep I joined CVA almost 5 years ago. The newsletters give some information, for me I just joined them as they are the only ones around club wise that applies to my vehicle. They also have a forum that can be helpful but honestly my questions are so specific I got better answers from the yblock forums to be honest.

Had some nice weather today and my part arrived early so I tackled this mini project today! Hi/lo floor switch is replaced - it was very easy. Prolly faster than the original time it took to post about it :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:. I don’t usually get that lucky! Thanks all for help!

Had some nice weather today and my part arrived early so I tackled this mini project today! Hi/lo floor switch is replaced - it was very easy. Prolly faster than the original time it took to post about it :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:. I don’t usually get that lucky! Thanks all for help!

But, did it fix the problem?????? :nabble_smiley_uh: