Bullnose Forums

Bench to bucket seat frame - used

Yikes! That's 'spensive! But, I will say that back when I was doing the bucket seats for Dad's truck I probably would have paid $375 for one of those with the tracks on it. Sure is a pain to put bucket seat tracks on one of those bases that wasn't designed for them.

I've actually seriously considered bucket seats for Big Blue, and that would be the ticket. However, I'm not sure how bucket seats would work with the storage unit, so I'm not ready to do that - yet. I've considered bolting the base and seats I have for Dad's truck in and seeing what I think. But there are so many other things to do!

Yikes! That's 'spensive! But, I will say that back when I was doing the bucket seats for Dad's truck I probably would have paid $375 for one of those with the tracks on it. Sure is a pain to put bucket seat tracks on one of those bases that wasn't designed for them.

I've actually seriously considered bucket seats for Big Blue, and that would be the ticket. However, I'm not sure how bucket seats would work with the storage unit, so I'm not ready to do that - yet. I've considered bolting the base and seats I have for Dad's truck in and seeing what I think. But there are so many other things to do!

SOLD!