Bullnose Forums

Not using these, need to move them on,.

• 2 months later...

Is Bull dash 4 still available? How much? Mine looks to have solid back. Need woodgrain. IF all goes right, should have truck on Wed 3/17/2021. 81 F150.

Sorry, but you may not have seen the email I just sent you approving your membership and asking you to go to the New Members Start Here folder, read the guidelines, and then start a new thread/topic in that folder to introduce yourself. Before you post elsewhere.

Why? Because we keep the guidelines there are we want everyone to have a chance to read them since we WILL hold everyone to them. So please go do that and then you are free to post elsewhere.

Sorry, but you may not have seen the email I just sent you approving your membership and asking you to go to the New Members Start Here folder, read the guidelines, and then start a new thread/topic in that folder to introduce yourself. Before you post elsewhere.

Why? Because we keep the guidelines there are we want everyone to have a chance to read them since we WILL hold everyone to them. So please go do that and then you are free to post elsewhere.

I did miss that and I do apologize. I assumed I had to wait for that one. I have posted my introduction. I have other posts I have made before I saw the email.

• 1 month later...