Bullnose Forums

Backyard Bullnose finds, good and bad

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this wild looking Flareside in my travels today thought it interesting enough to share;).

3/4 ton 4x4, homemade long box Flareside?...

That is certainly different. I think it says F150, but it apparently is sitting on 8-lug axles. And a long-box flareside to boot. Strange. :nabble_anim_confused:

That is certainly different. I think it says F150, but it apparently is sitting on 8-lug axles. And a long-box flareside to boot. Strange. :nabble_anim_confused:

You are correct, it had F150 badges on it, and above them, F8000 badges;).

Somehow I missed the other badge. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Saw this wild looking Flareside in my travels today thought it interesting enough to share;).

3/4 ton 4x4, homemade long box Flareside?...

IMG_4762.jpg

Neat truck, thanks for sharing! Cory/bluecollar4xford wants to do this with his ‘86 diesel. I will send him this pic 😎

• 3 months later...

I'm still hunting for backyard Bullnoses, but haven't been finding much lately. I did come across a 1980 Flareside that popped up for sale not terribly far away, but definitely out of my usual traveled routes.

It has a non running 460/auto in it currently, but it was obviously a manual trans truck (mechanical linkage through cab), and according to the data tag, it was originally a 300/6 with 4spd OD, and 2.75 rear diff.

Unfortunately it is too far gone to be of any use to me.

IMG_5663.jpg.dc83a49e17e5dfe807f4ecbbb8c510df.jpg

However, I did come across a 1981 Bullnose that is supposed to be somewhat of a barn find (Hasn't been on the road since 1995 apparently). Going to check it out this week if all goes well.

I'm still hunting for backyard Bullnoses, but haven't been finding much lately. I did come across a 1980 Flareside that popped up for sale not terribly far away, but definitely out of my usual traveled routes.

It has a non running 460/auto in it currently, but it was obviously a manual trans truck (mechanical linkage through cab), and according to the data tag, it was originally a 300/6 with 4spd OD, and 2.75 rear diff.

Unfortunately it is too far gone to be of any use to me.

However, I did come across a 1981 Bullnose that is supposed to be somewhat of a barn find (Hasn't been on the road since 1995 apparently). Going to check it out this week if all goes well.

Good luck to you! We will hope it is just what you are looking for - at a good price. :nabble_smiley_good: