Bullnose Forums

Backyard Bullnose finds, good and bad

Cory if you need any of that 300 6 Cyl gear and can't find it over there I have all the brackets from the engine that I have just pulled out to convert over to the 351 Windsor.

Hey Oz,

Thank you kind sir on the offer. I'm going to go look at a different engine combination tonight after work, so I will wait and see what shakes out from that. I was off my 300/6 kick for a while, but when this truck (parts) showed up for sale it got me thinking about one again. I've been wanting a full swap from a Bullnose, even with a failed engine, so that I didn't have to run all over the countryside chasing all of the extra parts.

I'll be in touch;).

Just a shame you're so far away - I would have given you the complete engine because no one over here would be interested in the 300/6 - they're all 351 Cleveland engines.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it interesting that the Flareside is/was so popular "up there" with numerous carcasses to pick from, where around here in the New England states they are as rare as hens teeth....

I sold a cracked pair of fenders for $700and the guy didn't even blink.

Cory, I'm thinking I need to rent a van and bring back a truck full of fenders as a retirement source!:nabble_smiley_good:

Still out there Ron?>..

I dragged home some more backyard Bullnose junk today. This time an old 1980 4x4 Flareside. For now I'll say that it's a parts truck instead of a project truck...but it came with enough good Bullnose stuff (and Flareside stuff) I grabbed it so that it could even be a donor for another non-Bullnose or Non-Flareside that could be converted.

IMG_1636_(Large).jpg.fef04b7ca339994a54ef2de071f63e35.jpg

IMG_1633_(Large).jpg.cf3f75622c75af6fd00cbd3059679f56.jpg

IMG_1628_(Large).jpg.3b924a2a350623d5b9d71828f478528e.jpg

IMG_1627_(Large).jpg.64af3af5ba79fee3c07007aeeb98dc09.jpg

IMG_1630_(Large).jpg.ed806c9b7727dd19769c1369aefc9726.jpg

I find it interesting that the Flareside is/was so popular "up there" with numerous carcasses to pick from, where around here in the New England states they are as rare as hens teeth....

I sold a cracked pair of fenders for $700and the guy didn't even blink.

Cory, I'm thinking I need to rent a van and bring back a truck full of fenders as a retirement source!:nabble_smiley_good:

Still out there Ron?>..

I dragged home some more backyard Bullnose junk today. This time an old 1980 4x4 Flareside. For now I'll say that it's a parts truck instead of a project truck...but it came with enough good Bullnose stuff (and Flareside stuff) I grabbed it so that it could even be a donor for another non-Bullnose or Non-Flareside that could be converted.

Cory! You are on a roll! Lots of parts. You are going to have to set up a list of parts to sell on here - some place. :nabble_anim_claps: