Bullnose Forums

Lariat emblem [E0TZ-9940282-B] - reproduction

Interesting. I guess you stick it on the mount you have.

This is for 78-79 trucks on the cowl above the fender, 1980-1981? trucks on the tailgate panel, and 82-83? Bronco on the B-Pillar. These sit inside a chrome bezel. They often fall out, hence the ability to buy it separate.

This is for 78-79 trucks on the cowl above the fender, 1980-1981? trucks on the tailgate panel, and 82-83? Bronco on the B-Pillar. These sit inside a chrome bezel. They often fall out, hence the ability to buy it separate.

Can confirm 82 Bronco B pillar. I have a shiny bezel with no insert. But I think you can get them from bronco graveyard with the bezel for the same price.

Aw, I see, thank you!

The version used on the 1978/1979 trucks is a little bit different. The red background was a bit more of an orange color and there were no horizontal lines.

That is why the part number changed in 1980.

The version used on the 1978/1979 trucks is a little bit different. The red background was a bit more of an orange color and there were no horizontal lines.

That is why the part number changed in 1980.

I pulled one from a 1978 years ago and it had the lines in it.

The difference I saw was that the D8 insert was thick and flush with the chrome surround, while the E0 version is thinner and not flush.