Bullnose Forums

Fixing Eddie

firefire

I agree! :nabble_smiley_good: :nabble_smiley_music:

Hi.

Here is a new video. Full throttle. Have put in the original metering rods in the carburetor. I suspected Eddie of running lean. But I am not sure. I have the option of connecting a O2 sensor n the Y-Pipe.

Greetings Stein

• 3 weeks later...

Has a raspy sound. 👍

Hi.

As winter is closing in on us, I washed and vacuumed Eddie this weekend. Here is a picture from this seasons last trip. IMG_20211017_143401_0.jpg.863e2d21f923745cf1031f8b83c0ace4.jpg So now he is parked in one of our warehouses more or less for the next 6 months. But I think there will be stuff to do in the winter too.

Greetings Stein

Hi.

As winter is closing in on us, I washed and vacuumed Eddie this weekend. Here is a picture from this seasons last trip. So now he is parked in one of our warehouses more or less for the next 6 months. But I think there will be stuff to do in the winter too.

Greetings Stein

Wonderful shot of a beautiful country and truck. :nabble_anim_claps:

Keep us posted on what you do to Eddie. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Hi.

As winter is closing in on us, I washed and vacuumed Eddie this weekend. Here is a picture from this seasons last trip. So now he is parked in one of our warehouses more or less for the next 6 months. But I think there will be stuff to do in the winter too.

Greetings Stein

Nice!

• 4 weeks later...

Nice!

Hi.

A little update.

In earlier posts I suspected an AN 12 cap would fit the EGR connection on the Bassani right side header. It did not. Wrong threads.IMG_20211113_123500_2.jpg.2983c3d445eb5b970b3b08ecbde00c8e.jpg The brass cap that I had put on earlier fit much better ( 3/4 " ). So now it is back on. Think I will paint it black. Other I have not done much. Replaced some cracked vacuum hoses.IMG_20211113_130231_0.jpg.7eebc4f5e78b72ffc47cbfe521a6e3be.jpg And heat protecting socks for the sparkplugs.IMG_20211113_125318_1.jpg.d6abdcf42082b392243384e40a92da8f.jpg The snow is still only in the mountains here. But we have got down to 0`C. I am watching the projects in the forum. It is entertaining :nabble_smiley_beam:

Greetings Stein

Hi.

A little update.

In earlier posts I suspected an AN 12 cap would fit the EGR connection on the Bassani right side header. It did not. Wrong threads. The brass cap that I had put on earlier fit much better ( 3/4 " ). So now it is back on. Think I will paint it black. Other I have not done much. Replaced some cracked vacuum hoses. And heat protecting socks for the sparkplugs. The snow is still only in the mountains here. But we have got down to 0`C. I am watching the projects in the forum. It is entertaining :nabble_smiley_beam:

Greetings Stein

I think black will look good on the cap. :nabble_smiley_good:

And the protective boots are a good idea.

As for snow, not yet here. Maybe not at all this winter. But how much snow do you get in a winter?

I think black will look good on the cap. :nabble_smiley_good:

And the protective boots are a good idea.

As for snow, not yet here. Maybe not at all this winter. But how much snow do you get in a winter?

Hi.

The last 8 years its been less snow. I live 40 km inland from the north see and only 50 meters above sea level. Before Christmas the weather normally changes between nice weather, storms, rain and snow. There may be 50 cm snow in a period and then it may melt away. After Christmas it gets colder more consistently for 2 - 3 months. Then we have more or less snow all the time. Sometimes I have to borrow a tractor to drive away the heaps of snow around me and my neighbours houses. So we can start shuffeling snow by hand again... Picture from work last winter. L1009049.jpg.6a3f30fcbebcb65ee7b99704511bea03.jpg If you go further inland there may be places with less snow, due to drier climate. It all comes from the Norh Sea. Mostly from north and west. Eastern winds give us cold ( very cold ) weather. No snow.

Now it shifts between not so bad and bad weather ( rain , storm ).

Though Norway is a small country, there is big differences in climate. Same as with you, but in a bigger scale :)

Greetings Stein