Bullnose Forums

A Little Help - Log Onto TEST Forum?

Could I get a few of you to try something for me? On the far right of the menu above we have a pick for New Bullnose Test Forum. Could you click on that and see if it shows you as logged in? You'll be able to tell because if you are it'll show your screen name where I've circled Log In on the screenshot below.

If you aren't logged in would you try to log in? You should be able to get in with the same email and password as on this version of the forum.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

TEST_Forum_Login.thumb.jpg.ae273e2131f488cc0686981c6a42ed7a.jpg

Did not see my name in the log in. Seemed to let me login, but again, did not see my name. Also went to the people on line, and noted noone present, including self.

Ok, guys. Thanks! What you are seeing is consistent with what I've been seeing. I cannot log in to the one embedded on the website. Or, if I do log in and don't get an error message it doesn't tell me that I am logged in.

Next question: try logging in here: http://bullnose-enthusiasts-test-forum.7.gabbleforum.org/ In fact, you probably will be logged in when you click on the link. But, please let me know what you find.

As to the difference, the one in the menu is embedded on the website. The one in the link above is just on the AWS servers.

PLEASE NOTE: THAT IS AN OLD BACKUP SO ANY OF YOU THAT JOINED IN THE LAST MONTH PROBABLY AREN'T A MEMBER ON IT. FURTHER, PLEASE DON'T ASK TO JOIN! THIS IS A TEST-ONLY FORUM AND EVERYTHING ON IT WILL GET BLOWN AWAY AT SOME POINT IN TIME.

Steve - I assume you mean that you got no error message so it seems you got logged in, but that it doesn't show you logged in. Right?

Please try this way into it: http://bullnose-enthusiasts-test-forum.7.gabbleforum.org/

Ok, I followed the link and logged in. I went to a post like I did the last time, one that I interacted in and this time the green dot was there showing that I was logged in.