Bullnose Forum

What traction bars are available for us?

351FUN

Truck in question is a 1983 F250. I believe it has the factory helper springs, but I'm not against removing them other than I really don't want to pull the leaf springs out. The suspension is stock, no lift. Running 37" surplus BFG humvee tires and a Blueprint Engines 306 that dyno'd at 377/362. Wheel hop is very bad, especially in the rain. Does anyone have any good slapper bars or ladder bars that work well on these trucks?

I'm sorry, but you were asked to go to the New Members Start Here folder, read the guidelines, and then start a new thread to introduce yourself. You've not done that so we don't know that you've had an opportunity to read the guidelines, and we want you to have had that opportunity as we hold everyone to them.

So please confirm that you have read the guidelines before we proceed on with the discussion of traction bars. And preferably go to the New Members Start Here folder and introduce yourself. We are a community and want to get to know the members.

I'm sorry, but you were asked to go to the New Members Start Here folder, read the guidelines, and then start a new thread to introduce yourself. You've not done that so we don't know that you've had an opportunity to read the guidelines, and we want you to have had that opportunity as we hold everyone to them.

So please confirm that you have read the guidelines before we proceed on with the discussion of traction bars. And preferably go to the New Members Start Here folder and introduce yourself. We are a community and want to get to know the members.

I have read them, yes. I don't have any pictures of my truck on hand though and wanted to wait until I could make a proper post to do so. I can make a basic post for now if you'd like though

I have read them, yes. I don't have any pictures of my truck on hand though and wanted to wait until I could make a proper post to do so. I can make a basic post for now if you'd like though

Asking people to post in NMSH is meant to do two things - give them another opportunity to read the guidelines and promote the sense of "community" through an introduction. Since you've read the guidelines we've accomplished one of those two. If you want to introduce yourself here that will suffice.

In your intro you might tell us where you live as we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you if we knew a city or zip. And, signatures are highly encouraged as we can give much better advice if you know what your truck is/has, and some of us are older than dirt and tend to forget easily. :nabble_smiley_wink:

As for traction bars, I know nothing. But I know that other do so will await their input.

Welcome!

Asking people to post in NMSH is meant to do two things - give them another opportunity to read the guidelines and promote the sense of "community" through an introduction. Since you've read the guidelines we've accomplished one of those two. If you want to introduce yourself here that will suffice.

In your intro you might tell us where you live as we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you if we knew a city or zip. And, signatures are highly encouraged as we can give much better advice if you know what your truck is/has, and some of us are older than dirt and tend to forget easily. :nabble_smiley_wink:

As for traction bars, I know nothing. But I know that other do so will await their input.

Welcome!

https://www.skysoffroaddesign.com/collections/85-91-f250-350-rear-suspension/products/ford-dtb-001?variant=19048849924