Bullnose Forums

Flareside

Thanks for sending me these links i really appreciate it i will buy the bed in Illinois but i will have to look for the steps

Go on Facebook and look for a guy named Edgar Zencio in Atlanta, GA. I just bought some Flareside bed parts from him and he had a set of steps I believe with the brackets and everything, and he doesn't mind shipping. Prices were fair as well. Check him out. If you can't find him let me know.

Thank you so much I will look for him.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rembrant I went & picked up the besd from Illinois but its a bed from like 1950’s f-100 its not to bad I would have to see if I can install the fenders on to it.

Hi Rembrant I went & picked up the besd from Illinois but its a bed from like 1950’s f-100 its not to bad I would have to see if I can install the fenders on to it.

Ahh that's too bad, too bad the seller didn't warn you that it wasn't an 80-86 bed...or maybe he didn't know himself?

Keep us posted on the build progress. Lots of Flareside guys on here.

I'm building a new Flareside bed soon myself.

Ahh that's too bad, too bad the seller didn't warn you that it wasn't an 80-86 bed...or maybe he didn't know himself?

Keep us posted on the build progress. Lots of Flareside guys on here.

I'm building a new Flareside bed soon myself.

You are building another flareside truck? You got rid of youre bed parts didn’t you?

You are building another flareside truck? You got rid of youre bed parts didn’t you?

Yes, currently rebuilding an old 1980 Flareside 4x4. I haven't gotten to the bed yet...still a few weeks away from that. I had a bunch of extra Flareside bed parts, but I sold them locally to clear up some space. I had too much stuff laying around the shop lol.