Bullnose Forums

Flareside

Hey guys im a hot rod & truck enthusiast working on a bullnose i have i’m in search of flareside bed fenders or an entire flareside bed to buy if anyone has fenders or a bed for sale please let me know. I would really appreciate the help i’m located in South Sioux City Nebraska 68776 Thanx

There was a guy in Texas had a whole bed for sale for $250 a week ago. He was on the Facebook Flareside page.

I have fenders, steps, and tailgate for sale but I’m Canada a few thousand miles away. They are not worth much in my area unfortunately.

Aaron - Welcome. Glad you joined. But do you really want to put your telephone number out to the whole world? Your call, but.....

And, where are you? That might help the guys who know of parts. Plus, if we had a city or a zip we could put you on our map at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu.

Aaron - Welcome. Glad you joined. But do you really want to put your telephone number out to the whole world? Your call, but.....

And, where are you? That might help the guys who know of parts. Plus, if we had a city or a zip we could put you on our map at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu.

Welcome!

Thank you for accepting me & the suggestion this is the first time i join a forum, appreciate it

There was a guy in Texas had a whole bed for sale for $250 a week ago. He was on the Facebook Flareside page.

I have fenders, steps, and tailgate for sale but I’m Canada a few thousand miles away. They are not worth much in my area unfortunately.

Where at in Canada? & thats a nice truck on your profile pic.

Thanks Aaron. I've spent a lot of time fixing up this old Flareside. It was pretty rusty when I started. I'm on the east coast in Canada...directly east of Maine.

IMG_0319.jpg.169ab21c85a1c3f6829abc312bcd0750.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg.227eabab38f4fab90946225d3c911cab.jpg

IMG_2625.jpg.587338589dc708618743d2f38330f548.jpg

If you look around Facebook Marketplace you will find some 1980-1986 Flareside bed parts. I just bought a set of front and rear sills and a few other pieces (tail light brackets and tailgate hinges) from a guy in Atlanta. He parts these trucks out when he finds them.

Thanks Aaron. I've spent a lot of time fixing up this old Flareside. It was pretty rusty when I started. I'm on the east coast in Canada...directly east of Maine.

If you look around Facebook Marketplace you will find some 1980-1986 Flareside bed parts. I just bought a set of front and rear sills and a few other pieces (tail light brackets and tailgate hinges) from a guy in Atlanta. He parts these trucks out when he finds them.

If you have Facebook, this guy in Texas was selling this Flareside bed a week ago. Might be gone now as it was only $250...

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=3577200945633565&set=pcb.2757849191153532

122333553_3577200948966898_3182656435145491564_o.jpg.e6d0a0e44b1ea5715e7ecfbdc8d0f92a.jpg