Bullnose Forums

Led Finger Gloves

kramttocs

Similar to the glasses with LEDs in them that Bill posted about previously, there are these things:

51vnQVOGpL.jpg.19fbd401d1b181e46dd09436987c1868.jpg

Just got back from our family gift exchange where I received a 3 pair pack.

Pretty impressed for what they are.

Here is a shot of a junction box I was working on with no camera flash.

Sure beats the flashlight in the mouth method.

IMG_20210102_183332.thumb.jpg.72a72ecefdb3e15908bfbecfe6b8b54a.jpg

Amazing! I'd not seen those. I'll bet they put the light right where you need it. :nabble_smiley_good:

Give us a report after you've used them?

That bottom photo with the wires/Wagos is one I took and they do light up the area of focus really well.

Wish I would have had them while doing all the under dash wiring work. Would excel there.

In-location soldering is another use case.

Oh man, I have been doing the mini Mag-Light in the mouth for years, and as used to it as I am, I still hate it...lol.

These gloves look really cool though. I have been waiting to try some different type of lighting for years...and all I could think of was one of those forehead lights like the miners use.

So you give them a good rating Scott??

Oh man, I have been doing the mini Mag-Light in the mouth for years, and as used to it as I am, I still hate it...lol.

These gloves look really cool though. I have been waiting to try some different type of lighting for years...and all I could think of was one of those forehead lights like the miners use.

So you give them a good rating Scott??

I used a pair quite a bit today. Did some more electrical work in an unlit kneewall cavity this afternoon and that alone sold me on them. They light up the surroundings when crawling across joists as well as the junction box I was working in. Plus left my mouth free to wear a dust mask for the fiberglass.

I also wanted to look at the 460 oil filter adapter and they worked great for that also.

I can't speak to the longevity or durability really but I'd say if I lost all of them tomorrow, I'd order another pack without hesitation. For the price and performance so far they'd get a good rating from me.

I used a pair quite a bit today. Did some more electrical work in an unlit kneewall cavity this afternoon and that alone sold me on them. They light up the surroundings when crawling across joists as well as the junction box I was working in. Plus left my mouth free to wear a dust mask for the fiberglass.

I also wanted to look at the 460 oil filter adapter and they worked great for that also.

I can't speak to the longevity or durability really but I'd say if I lost all of them tomorrow, I'd order another pack without hesitation. For the price and performance so far they'd get a good rating from me.

So where does one buy these?